Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One of my days

I realize that some of you may not be checking my flickr site for pics. So, here are a few snapshots from Sunday. This is the view of the buildings across the street when I'm sitting on Abi and John's balcony.










And this is the lunch I served on the balcony to Abi's friend, Eva. And this is Eva eating the lunch.




And then she took me to an art fair near by, at which I photographed the pic below. It was the only piece I liked.


And then Eva took this picture of me as we parted ways.



Then I decided to reward myself for having gotten out to see art: apricot tart and a coffee that arrived with HEATED milk, without my even having to ask! Now THAT'S art!



Look how happy I look! Blue scarf bought at a small Turkish store near me: 2 euro! Scarfified!



But before I go . . . this was from my last trip, and it's something that also makes me very happy. Would you get a load of that . . . arm??!!!




No comments: